Individually and collectively, it is time to change our relationship with money. To leave behind the struggle, stress and suffering and create something very different. Money is here in our lives for a very specific reason. It is a tool that is meant to support the expression of your unique gifts and talents. So ask yourself …
How is my relationship with money?
• Do I feel stress or anxiety when I think about money?
• Do I relate to money and finance willingly, easily and comfortably?
• Do I readily and openly speak with others about money?
• Do I trust that money will always be there for me?
Or … would I benefit from a different relationship with money?
The Spiritual Finance Class Series is designed to transform your core relationship with money. It is meant to provide benefit to people in all types of life situations. Young, old, rich, poor, middle-class, the financially adept, the financially reluctant … anyone can transform their relationship to money via this highly effective class series.
The goals for this class include …
• Understanding your personal relationship with money and finance.
• Retooling how you relate to prosperity, abundance, and success.
• Clearing the emotional clutter of limiting financial beliefs.
• Having a clear understanding of why it is spiritually “ok” to be prosperous.
• Being comfortable in the “money conversation.”
• Creating a healthy and empowering relationship with money and finance.
Class size is limited and preregistration is required. This class consists of 3 in-person classes and 2 by-phone classes.*
Price: all students are automatically provided a full scholarship—a value of $300.
*Please note: This class series is a comprehensive process, with each class providing a necessary component of the whole experience. You are expected to attend all of the classes. If you cannot attend any class in the series you will not be able to continue and will have to take the class again some other time.
Currently scheduled class series:
Sunday September 13, 2020 — In person and/or via ZOOM — 1 to 3 p.m.
Sunday September 27, 2020 — By phone — 1 to 3 p.m.
Sunday October 4, 2020 — In person and/or via ZOOM — 1 to 3 p.m.
Sunday October 11, 2020 — By phone — 1 to 3 p.m.
Sunday October 18, 2020 — In person and/or via ZOOM — 1 to 3 p.m.
NOW SCHEDULING ADDITIONAL CLASSES FOR 2020.
Schedule a time to talk if you would like to sponsor the class series for your group.